mayseek life

thoughts...images...sensations...

Monday, March 26, 2007

photo friday-"sentimental"


at home this morning, i am grateful for the experience i have had in australia. spending time with my family, getting to share the daily life happenings- reconnecting and remembering the good-byes. my heart aches at the parting.... but as powerful is my joy. this shot of children in uniforms, on a lovely day, is so typical of the beauty of sydney harbor. the lessons of travel are still occurring- as packing taught me to question "what i really need to take"-unpacking is reminding me of " what i bring back" and where i place these items in my life. monday -a chance to begin again! (more to come on the highlights...)

1 Comments:

At 9:20 PM, Blogger Nancy Bea said...

Welcome home! Glad it went so well.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home