mayseek life

thoughts...images...sensations...

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

you can't always get what you want.....


i still can't quite settle down. the stones concert renewed my faith in man, put a spring in my step and has me feeling giddy.......(at least when i close my eyes and relive the event.) powerful feelings because it was terrific. i know now that 60 is what you make it and it can be exquisite....mick jagger really has a unique energy and there is something beautiful about aging. it was really funny how many gray/bald heads can fill a stadium....i was amazed even more when i realized i was looking at my peers! i guess i found
...
......... i got what i need (oh yeah)

2 Comments:

At 1:44 PM, Blogger la vie en rose said...

i'm so jealous!!!

thanks for stopping by my blog and for the beautiful, affirming comment.

 
At 2:42 PM, Blogger Mary Stebbins Taitt said...

I'm jealous too!!!! Been there, doe that, love to do it again! FUN! Mary :-)

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home